To create a new class and add new student accounts please follow these steps:
- Login to the Teacher Dashboard and select ‘Manage’, then ‘Classes’.
- Using the ‘Add New Class’ button, add the class name and year group.
- Contact your school account manager for them to flip the class to Premium.
- Choose whether you would like children to create their own accounts by creating a class code (option 1), or whether you would like to create the accounts for them (option 2).
- Select the class to view the class code.
- Your pupils need to open the app and select ‘Class code? Click here’.
- Type in the verification code, tap ‘I need to create a doodle account’ and follow further instructions provided in the app.
- Select 'Manage' then 'Students'
- Click on the blue 'Create student account(s)’ button.
- Select 'Create a several student accounts'
- Select the class that you would like to add the students to and tap 'add students'
- Then, create a spreadsheet with three columns: first name, surname and date of birth. Copy and paste this into the box. Click on ‘Check’, and usernames and passwords will be created automatically. Then click on ‘Submit’, and finally ‘Confirm’.
- A spreadsheet with the login details will be downloaded automatically. Make sure you save this somewhere secure for future reference as passwords will not be viewable on the Teacher Dashboard once the students have been created.