To register your child in the Spring Challenge, you'll first need to link their school account to your parent account.
To link your account or create a new parent account, please follow one of the options below:
Option 1: through the app (if you don't have a parent account)
- Log in to DoodleMaths or DoodleEnglish using your child's login details provided to you by the school. If you don't have these, please contact the school directly (please don't create a new account for them).
- Tap on the arrow icon in the top left-hand corner and press on Settings
- Choose Work Programme and then select Create parent account in the dark green box on the left-hand side
- Tap on the box that appears in the middle and fill in your details.
- Tap on the grey arrowhead in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen next to the grey text Create parent account
Option 2: via the Parent Dashboard (if you don't have a parent account)
If you don't already have a parent account:
- Visit parents.doodlelearning.com
- Click on Create account
- Input your parent details
- Once you've done this, you'll be asked for your child's details. Please click on My child already has an account through school and enter their username and password provided by the school. If you don't have these, please contact the school directly and don't create a new account for them
Option 3: via the Parent Dashboard (if you already have a parent account)
If you have already created a parent account:
- Log in to parents.doodlelearning.com
- Go to Manage > Subscriptions
- Click on Add my child's school account
- You'll then be asked to enter the username and password your child was given by their school. If you don't have these, please contact the school directly and don't create a new account for them
Once you've linked your account to your child's account, you can register your child in the Spring Challenge by pressing Register next to their name in the Parent Dashboard.