If your child is finding the questions to easy or too tricky you may wish to recalibrate their account. This will not lose any of their hard earned stars or streak, it will just put the programme back into the initial assessment mode to ensure the algorithms are all correct in order to adapt to your child's individual needs.
In order to recalibrate please follow these steps:
- Login to the Parent Dashboard
- Select Analyse > Programme
- Make sure you switch between subjects using the icons in the top right hand corner of the page (as pictured below) depending upon which programme you wish to recalibrate.
4. Click on the recalibrate arrow in the right hand column.
5. If the account is already in recalibration, this will be indicated here as well.
Please note that this feature is only available with a premium home account. Customers using the standard App will need to request recalibration through the Customer Support chat button.
Teachers are able to recalibrate the accounts of school users.