If you can hear sound in DoodleMaths, but not the voice reading out the questions, it may be that you have not selected a voice compatible with DoodleMaths, to do this:
From an iPad or iPhone;
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Spoken Content > Voices
- Tap on your language and then choose from the selection of voice. We think that Serena or Oliver* work most effectively.
From Android devices;
- Go to System Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output
- Hit the gear icon next to the Google text to speech option
- Click on Language in the settings screen.