It’s really important that your child can keep their hard-earned DoodleStars and retain all their progress data, that is so informative when developing their work programme. Fortunately, it’s really easy to link their home user account to their school account.
- Open up the Doodle(Maths/English) app and tap the arrow in the top left corner
- Tap Settings
- Select child details (you will need to have parent account linked to your child's account to do this, you can do this by following the steps in this article)
- Search for the School, tap and start typing their school name until it appears in the list
- Select the correct one, remember to check the postcode
- Login to the Parent Dashboard
- Select Manage > Subscriptions
- Click on your child's name and an Edit Student pop up will appear.
- Here you can then edit the school.
Over to the Teacher
The teacher will see your child's name listed under unverified children. Ask the teacher to verify them, move them to the correct class and archive their new school account.