It’s really important that your child can keep their hard-earned DoodleStars and retain all their progress data, that is so informative when developing their work programme. Fortunately, it’s really easy to link their home user account to their school account.
- Open up the Doodle(Maths/English) app and tap Grown Ups
- Once signed in, tap Settings
- Scroll to find School, tap and start typing their school name until it appears in the list
- Select the correct one, remember to check the postcode
- Login to the Parent Dashboard
- Select Manage > Subscriptions
- Click on your child's name and an Edit Student pop up will appear.
- Here you can then edit the school.
Over to the Teacher
The teacher will see your child's name listed under unverified children. Ask the teacher to verify them, move them to the correct class and archive their new school account.