The Parent Dashboard allows you to monitor your child's progress and view their key metrics and recent performance all in one place.
Use your email address and password to login.
In order to view your child's progress for DoodleMaths or DoodleEnglish, you need to ensure you select the correct program and that this is showing in the top left hand corner of the screen. To do this, look in the top left hand corner for either of the below icons. To switch between the two, click on the little arrow to the right (as pictured below).
If you click on 'Manage' at the top of the screen, you will be able to see all the children linked to your account. By clicking on the orange drop down arrow (pictured below), you will be able to: reset your child's password, view gap analysis, force recalibration, add or delete extras, edit your child's details, delete a child, and manage your subscriptions.
Under 'Monitor' you are able to keep an eye on your child's progress.
- Live: You can monitor your child live whilst they are using the app to ensure support is given if needed.
- Metrics: This gives you really comprehensive analysis on your child's progress allowing you to look at their stars, accuracy, current streak, Doodle Age, their last activity, any tricky questions they have saved (so you can go through them with them) and their average question time.
- Streak Analysis: Here you can view the streak analysis for your child over the last 14 days. Here you can also force recalibration, add any extras, and view gap analysis for your child.
- Gap Analysis: This displays your child's level of understanding for each of the AREs (Age Related Expectations) they have covered. The traffic light system represents your child's understanding. The progress covered bar shows how much content has been covered in each topic area.
- Times Tables/Spelling Analysis: This will show you the progress your child is making in DoodleTables/DoodleSpell.
Under your name on drop down menu you can view your account details and update your name, email address and password.